Township meeting April 14 and HIRA comments
5. Chief Quinn was presented a certificate of Compliance by the Ontario Fire Marshall’s office for being proactive in fire prevention. As we know, Chief Quinn and his brigade over the past year have conducted seminars on the use of domestic fire extinguishers, CPR and constantly keeps us reminded of the use of smoke alarms. Congratulations to Chief Quinn and his team.
8. A new building inspector will be appointed.
9. Council agreed to contact the Ministry of Natural Resources to conduct a deer count on both Howe and Wolfe (see the DOH item on our mwebsite)
13. …County Council Composition: There will be a public meeting on Thursday, May 14 from 7:00 to 8:00pm on Howe to review this proposal. Further information will be sent to islanders.
15. There will be a budget meeting on Thursday, April 16, 10:00am to 2:00pm on Howe; Council approved the use of the municipal office land on Howe for the Garden Buds to have a plant and garage sale on May 2.
If you have comments or questions on these or other items, please contact email@example.comAgenda.pdf