On Howe Island 2020
10:00 AM-1:00 PM
St Philomena’s Parish Hall
Open to all Residents of Howe Island
- No appointment needed
- Open to all ages – six months or older
- If you require the high dose as you are high risk, please consult your physician as we will only offer the regular vaccine
- DON’T FORGET to bring your OHIP card
- The Bathrooms will be closed except in emergency due to COVID-19 restrictions
- PLEASE WEAR a face mask and short sleeves
- As you approach the clinic, please remain in your vehicle until you are greeted by a clinic volunteer who will direct you to move forward to screening and registration.
- If you have mobility restrictions, please identify yourself and assistance will be available.
- We ask that you remain on site for 15 minutes post immunization